We will offer events that contribute to the Music Booster's general fund.
Use of funds
The General Fund is used for many things, all with majority approval of the membership, including:
- Senior Scholarship
- Summer Camp Scholarship
- Florida/New York trip expenses including partial chaperone reimbursement, transportation reimbursement for equipment truck
- Special requests from Directors (to be requested prior to purchase)
- Daily operations of the organization for miscellaneous office and other expenses
Planned fundraising events
- Red Rally Tailgate Party by the HS football field, Aug. 20, 2015. Falcon Spirit Wear and misc items
- Keycard Sale - August through October
- Pancake Breakfast - March 5, 2016, Main Street Pub,7 am - 10 am
- CFAC Concessions - year round
- Home game sporting event ticket sales - Fall and Spring
- GVSU home football game concessions - September through November
If you have ideas for fundraisers, please mention it at a meeting or contact any of the officers.