GUIDELINES FOR NON-SCHOOL SPONSORED ADVERTISING/ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Only APS sponsored activities are to be posted in teacher mailboxes to be passed out to students.
- Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, Township Youth Group, Township Youth Athletic Activity, Rocket Cheerleading, Rocket Football, GVSU, and Religious "Club" fliers are to be posted on an outside/inside bulletin boards or on the counter (whatever is used in the building); however, they are not to be placed in teacher mailboxes or in classrooms.
- Only Township and APS events will be posted on electronic APs marquees.
- Profit-based groups are not allowed to advertise their events or place fliers in teacher boxes, outside/inside bulletin boards, counters, walls, or doors.
- APS sponsored activities may use the teacher workroom copiers, if not in use.
- Religious "activities" and "event" fliers are not permissible on outside/inside bulletin boards, counters, doors, or walls.