Important Note to Parents of Developmental Kindergartners at APS
There is no need to re-register your child for Kindergarten if your child is currently attending Developmental Kindergarten at Allendale Public Schools.
KINDERGARTEN Enrollment Forms
You may print, complete and return the required forms needed to enroll your child in Kindergarten or Developmental Kindergarten. Click here to download the forms.
Registration Requirements For 2016/2017 school year
- Your child must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2016 to enroll in Kindergarten (K) or Developmental Kindergarten (DK)*.
- Your child's original Birth Certificate w/Raised Seal (a copy will be taken at registration)
- Proof of Residency: Utility bill, lease or mortgage (No auto or voter registration, subscriptions, etc.)
- Health Appraisal Form: Completed and signed by a physician
- Complete Immunization Record or Immunization Waiver stamped by Ottawa County Health Department or Medical Immunization Waiver signed by a physician.
Immunization Flyer from MI Ottawa Department of Public Health
- Vision and Hearing Screening
All Requirements above must be provided BEFORE your child will be permitted to begin school.
Please bring the completed forms along with any of the items listed above to Allendale District Office located at the South end of the Oakwood building 10505 Learning Lane (door letter A).
DK-K enrollment for the 2016/2017 begins March 1, 2016.
District Office hours:
Monday - Friday 8:00-4:00
Summer hours: Monday - Thursday 8:00-3:00
|For more information call District Enrollment 892-5574 or |
our elementary building 892-3470 or 892-3465
Allendale Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, height, weight, amnesty, limited English proficiency in any of its programs or activities, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. The following office has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies:
District Administration Office
|2016-17 School Calendar |
| 2016-17 DK-3 Elementary Supply List |
MINIMUM DK & K AGE REQUIREMENT FOR 2016/2017 REGISTRATION!
Children MUST BE 5 YEARS OLD
ON OR BEFORE SEPTEMBER 1, 2016
to enroll in Kindergarten or Developmental Kindergarten.
Exception for parents residing in Allendale District
We will make every effort to consider your child's registration for our full time Developmental Kindergarten classrooms for the 2016/2017 school year.