Acentek Educational Broadband Program
In Partnership with Allendale Public Schools and the Allendale Community
How to Qualify
- Be located where Acentek offers internet service in Allendale
- Have at least one child eligible and participating in the National School Lunch Program
- Have not subscribed to Acentek Internet for the last 90 days
- Do not have an overdue Acentek bill
- Wireless Connection with a minimum 4 MB internet connection for about $20/month
- Renewable Yearly based on continuation in the National School Lunch Program and current account
- One time installation and modem fees of about $85 are the responsibility of the customer. Allendale Public Schools may have some grant monies available to help offset this.
How to Apply
- Request in writing to Allendale Public Schools Food Service to send an NSLP status document to Allendale Public Schools Technology.
- Grant permission for Allendale Public Schools Technology to share this information with Acentek
- Provide best contact phone number and complete installation address to Allendale Public Schools Technology.
*Does not apply toward Triple Play package