Registering Your Child for Preschool
- You must use the link for the Google Registration Form. For questions, please contact the AECC at 892-5580
- Popular preschool classes fill up quickly, so please register early. (Beginning in February.)
- After you submit the Google Registration Form, a $40 registration fee is required within 5 days to hold your child's spot in a tuition preschool classroom. Cash or check only, please; we cannot take credit card numbers over the phone. Once the $40 registration fee is received, you will be contacted within 2 days to finalize your child's preschool enrollment.
Preschool Registration Forms
The packet below allows you to print and complete the necessary paperwork. All forms can be dropped off at the AECC office during normal business hours of 8 a.m. - 4 p.m., or left in the black lock box located at the entrance of the AECC building.
The packet includes:
Parent Checklist, Child Information Record Form, Concussion Awareness Acknowledgement form, Consent for Disclosure of Immunization, Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) Directory Opt-in/Opt-out Form, Health Appraisal, Ottawa County Early Childhood Application (for information on free/low-cost preschool in Ottawa County).
Other Documents Required for Preschool Entry
Along with the completed forms in the Registration Packet (above), please bring:
- Current health appraisal completed and signed by a doctor and parent in the last 12 months (form included in packet, above)
- Immunization record or waiver
- Copy of original birth certificate with raised seal. A copy can be made for you registration)
- Volunteer Background Check form (Required if you plan to volunteer at school activities)
For Preschool/Wrap-around Care
For Scholarships or Preschool funded through Great Start Readiness Program
If you would like to be considered for a scholarship, or are interested in tuition assistance for
our full day preschool classrooms that are funded through Michigan’s Great Start Readiness
Program, these additional documents are required and must be received before your application can be considered:
- Ottawa County Early Childhood Application (can be found in the Preschool Registration and Enrollment Packet)
- Proof of Residency (Examples: utility bill, lease agreement, mortgage statement)
- Income verification (Examples: W-2, 2020 income tax statement)
If you have questions please call the District Office at 616-892-5570 or Allendale Early Childhood Center at 616-892-5580.
District Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Summer Hours: Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Allendale Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, height, weight, amnesty, limited English proficiency in any of its programs or activities, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. The following office has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies:
District Administration Office
10505 Learning Lane
Allendale, MI 49401