Registering Your Child for Preschool
- For questions, please contact the AECC at 892-5580 and ask for Dawn in Preschool.
- Popular preschool classes fill up quickly, so please register early.
- A $50 registration fee is required. Once your child is placed in a preschool classroom, you will be billed for the registration fee.
How to Register for Preschool at the AECC
The registration link on the home page will go live on January 19 at 8:00 PM. The link will allow you complete the necessary paperwork for registration. After you submit the Google form, your preschool registration request will be processed and you will be contacted via email within 5 business days.
Documents Required for Preschool Attendance
Along with the completed forms in the Registration Packet (above), please bring:
- Current health appraisal completed and signed by a doctor and parent in the last 12 months (form included in packet, above)
- Immunization record or waiver
- Copy of original birth certificate with raised seal.
For Scholarships funded through Great Start Readiness Program
If you would like to be considered for a scholarship for our full day preschool classrooms that are funded through Michigan’s Great Start Readiness
Program, these additional documents are required and must be received before your application can be considered:
- Ottawa County Early Childhood Application (can be found in the Preschool Registration and Enrollment Packet)
- Income verification (Examples: W-2, 2020 income tax statement)
If you have questions please call the Allendale Early Childhood Center at 616-892-5580 and ask for Dawn in Preschool.
District Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Summer Hours: Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Allendale Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, height, weight, amnesty, limited English proficiency in any of its programs or activities, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. The following office has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies:
District Administration Office
10505 Learning Lane
Allendale, MI 49401