Facility Use & Reservations
GUIDELINES FOR FACILITY USE
- The Facility Use Policy, along with these guidelines, must be read and agreed to by the individual directly responsibility for students or program participants.
- A Facility Reservation Confirmation Form must be received and signed by the individual directly responsibility for students or program participants.
- All requests for use of special equipment must be requested in writing in advance.
- The user is not entitled to use areas of equipment not specifically requested and approved per the Facility Reservation Form.
- Students and participants should not enter the facility (classroom, building, gym, etc.) until the individual directly responsibility for students or program participants arrives.
- Students, participants, and spectators shall be confined to the assigned area.
- Restroom usage must be monitored at all times.
- Students or participants are instructed to not use any materials, equipment, or other school property which has not been requested for use.
- All facilities used must be left in good condition.
- If any injury occurs on the facility, or equipment is damaged, a memo must be left explaining the situation. The individual directly responsibility for students or program participants is responsible for any and all damages.
- Smoking is prohibited. The use and/or possession of any alcohol or illegal substance on school properties is prohibited.