Facility Use & Reservations
GUIDELINES FOR FACILITY USE
The Facility Reservation Policies and Guidelines, along with the bulleted guidelines below, must be read and agreed to by the individual directly responsibility for students or program participants.
- A Facility Reservation Confirmation Form must be received and signed by the individual directly responsibility for students or program participants.
- All requests for use of special equipment must be requested in writing in advance.
- The user is not entitled to use areas of equipment not specifically requested and approved per the Facility Reservation Form.
- Students and participants should not enter the facility (classroom, building, gym, etc.) until the individual directly responsibility for students or program participants arrives.
- Students, participants, and spectators shall be confined to the assigned area.
- Restroom usage must be monitored at all times.
- Students or participants are instructed to not use any materials, equipment, or other school property which has not been requested for use.
- All facilities used must be left in good condition.
- If any injury occurs on the facility, or equipment is damaged, a memo must be left explaining the situation. The individual directly responsibility for students or program participants is responsible for any and all damages.
- Smoking is prohibited. The use and/or possession of any alcohol or illegal substance on school properties is prohibited.