Budget and Salary /Compensation Transparency Reporting
Section 18 (2) of the Public Act 94 of 1979, The State School Aid Act, has been amended, which requires each school district and intermediate school district to post certain information on its website within 30 days after a board adopts its annual operating budget or any subsequent revision to that budget. Annual Budget and Transparency Reporting is an opportunity to communicate to our community on how we utilize the resources that are provided to us.
1. Fiscal Year Board Approved Budget
- General Appropriations 2021-2022
- General Appropriations 2020-2021 Amended 6-14-21
- General Appropriations 2020-2021 Amended 1-12-21
- General Appropriations 2020-2021
- General Appropriations 2019-2020 Amended 6-8-20
- General Appropriations 2019-2020 Amended 2-10-20
- General Appropriations 2019-2020
- General Appropriations 2018-2019 Amended 06-10-19
- General Appropriations 2018-2019 Amended 02-18-19
- General Appropriations 2018-19
2. Personnel Expenditures
3. Current Operating Expenditures
4. Current Bargaining Agreements
5. Employer Sponsored Health Care Plans
Allendale Education Association
- MESSA Choice Coins 20% Savers RX
- MESSA ABC & ABC RX Plan 1 Coins 10%
- MESSA ABC & ABC RX Plan 1
- MESSA ABC & 3-Tier RX Plan 2 Coins 20%
All Other Eligible Employees
- Basic Term Life for Administrators
- Basic Term Life for Secretaries
- Basic Term Life for Superintendent
Long Term Disability
6. Audited Financial Statements
- Financial Audit Report - June 30, 2020
- Financial Audit Report - June 30, 2019
- Financial Audit Report - June 30, 2018
- Financial Audit Report - June 30, 2017
7. Medical Benefit Plan Bids
8. Procurement Policy
9. Expense Reimbursement Policy
10. A/P Check Register
11. Employee Compensation Information
12. District Paid Association Dues
13. District Paid Lobbying Costs
- There were no district paid lobbying costs for 2019-2020.
14. Approved Deficit Elimination Plan
- The district has not incurred a deficit.
15. District Credit Card Information.
16. District Paid Out-of-State Travel Information.
- There was no out of state travel to report in 2019-2020.
17. District Dashboard
18. Educator Evaluation Systems Postings and Assurances.
- Teacher Evaluation Postings and Assurances
- Administrator Evaluation Postings and Assurances
- Superintendent Evaluation Postings and Assurances
19. Long Range Capital Projects